McDonald Made With High Cost

It’s almost around few months I have not tried the Mc Donald’s Mc Flurry. Previously, I love this McD’s originals – Mc Flurry. Although I feel that the price is very expensive and do not even worth it but anyway I still take it because the taste was seriously nice and I could take more than 15 minutes to enjoy it. But, something has happen. Yesterday, I was together with my friends on an outing in Genting Highlands. This is the first time going there since 7 or 8 years ago. Nothing much have change in Genting Highlands. Weather are not really that cool but you could feel the breeze there. Alright, back to the McD. So, we had our lunch there but Lunch for 5.95 onwards wasn’t available in Genting Highlands. So, I just get myself my favorite ala carte burger – Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe and a Mc Flurry. When I get the food, I noticed something has change on the Mc Flurry. New Appearance? New Design? Well, it just got smaller and the price were the same in Kuala Lumpur if not mistaken. But in Genting Highlands, the price were slightly higher and guess what, Mc Flurry cost RM6.30 here.

When we discussed back in our seats about the Mc Flurry, they said it suppose to reduce the price since the size is reducing. But nothing have change. If you have tried in KL and similar case happen, then you must take up your right as a consumer. I am not persuading you to try to complain them. Just feel that it doesn’t suppose to worth the same price as the original size we used to enjoy. Here is some picture taken to show we are not lying and not doing any photo edit on it.

nokia5300Here is some picture that I taken with my handphone camera.

罗志豪005   My lunch for the day – Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe and a Mc Flurry. Just look at the size of the Mc Flurry.

罗志豪006This tell me that McD is undergoing recession.  罗志豪002Sorry about the camera. I was not skillful enough. Burger still the same one.

罗志豪007Well, if you just won’t believe what I have just said, see this picture yourself. Comparing with a Medium size drink. Look at the differences. 

罗志豪008If you still don’t believe it, look at this yourself. Another comparison with Large size drink. See the huge difference?

罗志豪009This is how you save the environment. Box eat Box method. 

I think that’s all from me about the Mc Donald. Well, I will try to taste some Mc Donald again later on when my college reopened on the 18th May. Till then, see you all.

Rockin’ Out

Evans + Cooper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsoring Ads

Shooting Progress

Jom Cakap!!!


ShoutMix chat widget